Airtel Recruitment 2021: Airtel is looking for exceptionally talented people who are hyper-focused, looking for faster growth in their career for the Airtel I-Code: Algorithm Challenge. The detailed Airtel criteria and Airtel application form apply online process for Airtel off campus drive further given below in the article.
So, Bharti Airtel Limited, also known as Airtel, is an Indian multinational telecommunications services company based in New Delhi, Delhi NCT, India. It operates in 18 countries across South Asia and Africa, and also in the Channel Islands.
Airtel Recruitment 2021:
- Engineering graduates from colleges across India – BE/BTech – CS/ IT branches
- Graduation year – 2019, 2020, 2021
- 2 programming questions on DS/Algorithms.
About the Role
To contribute and lead a team of enthusiastic individuals to the building and maintenance of high quality software applications and cater the superior experience to our customers at scale.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits. Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget. Provide third-level support to business users. Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
Experience & Skills
- Proficient in at least one of the object-oriented programming language such as Java, Python, Ruby Knowledge of No-SQL Database technologies, Caching data stores, Queuing systems and Search technologies.
- Experience with version control tools (SVN or Git)
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm – design, and complexity analysis
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good with the Design patterns and architecture solution to large scale applications.
- Hands-on experience in building highly-available, scalable systems
Our Culture Code:
- At Airtel, innovation is a way of life and we believe that a dynamic and friendly environment helps our employees strike a healthy work-life balance. In fact, a defining characteristic of life at Airtel is a fun, youthful and vibrant work culture.
You are an ideal FIT if you have:
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Analytical and problems Solving abilities
- Execution of Strategies
- Leadership qualities
- Results orientation
- Networking and interpersonal skills
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the challenge through the further belwo link
To Apply: this link.
April 4, 2021
For further detail: Click here
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec