Amazon Off Campus Drive: Amazon schedule to hire SDE I for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Gurgaon. The details for the Amazon selection process, Amazon application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon Off Campus Drive:
Company Name: Amazon
Experience: Freshers (0 to 2 Years)
Job Role: SDE I
Salary: As per market standards
- Build highly available, secure, distributed systems in a microservices architecture.
- Collaborate with some of the best engineers in the industry to work on complex challenges in large-scale computing and find out what it takes to engineer systems for “Amazon Scale.”
- Own, build and operate external customer facing systems that demand stringent service-level agreements.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related discipline – graduation year should be either 2019, 2020 or 2021
- Experience in software development building successful production software systems.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem solving, and object-oriented analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Experience with modern object-oriented programming languages such as Java, Ruby, or C#, preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment and in an ownership and results-oriented culture.
- Proficiency developing in at least one if the following programming languages: C, C++, Java, C# or Python
- Linux / UNIX system experience
- Knowledge of database system internals
- Proficiency in object-oriented design
- Hands-on experience with AWS APIs and services
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- B.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing of design patterns
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates for Amazon Hiring can apply for Amazon Off Campus drive online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here
For more govt jobs: Click Here