Amazon Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Automation Associate at Amazon, Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Amazon.com, Inc. an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon Recruitment 2020:
Working in a dynamic environment, your responsibilities include extracting, consolidating and representing comprehensive reports and metrics. Dive deep into the metrics wherever you observe discrepancies in general trend.
An ideal candidate will be a quick learner and be able to work independently. He/she should be able to operate in a very fast paced environment where timely delivery is supercritical. The candidate will need to balance technical and business judgement to make the right decisions about technology choices.
- Firstly, You will be responsible for creating and automating reporting processes, consolidating service requests across channels, streamlining operations.
- Secondly, Providing feedback on tool accuracy and precision through a continuous and focused approach on auditing tool result and providing detailed feedback to developers.
- Thirdly, Drive process improvements and help streamline input requests from multiple channels.
- Fourthly, Share channel reports with detailed analysis of catalog quality. Contribute to automation effort and drive projects that help scale existing processes.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications, especially MS Excel with good command on macros and advance excel functions.
- Demonstrated Analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- The ability to take convert raw requirements into a good design while exploring technical feasibility trade-offs.
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience is required.
- Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
- An ability to identify, communicate, and champion process improvement opportunities that will benefit the entire content operations team
- Street smarts; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals
- SQL Knowledge.
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT or related fields
- Also Proficiency in SQL queries and data mining
- Moreover, Knowledge of Python and R code is a plus.
- Last, Knowledge of web development is a plus.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through further below link
To Apply: this link.
For more details, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in IIT Kharagpur Course on Introduction to Glass Science & Technology