Anna University Online Course: The Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, The College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University organizing an AICTE Sponsored Two Week Online FDP on Trends & Challenges in Power Converters & Control from February 9 to 22, 2021. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
Anna University is a public state university located in Tamil Nadu, India. The main campus is in Chennai. It was originally established on 4 September 1978 and was named after C.N. Annadurai, the first Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. After taking many different forms over the years, as per a September 2020 bill passed in the Tamil Nadu Legislative assembly, the varsity is now reconstituted to be an affiliating university for engineering colleges across Tamil Nadu excluding the engineering colleges that are part of the premier Anna Technological and Research University. The University is now the affiliating authority for close to 550 engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu.
Anna University Online Course:
After attending this course, faculty members will learn the following:
- To develop control algorithms for power converters.
- Also, Ability to develop new converters.
- Moreover, Ability to design converters with a reduced number of switches.
- Last, Ability to use the processor for various applications
To understand the concepts related to:
- Power management schemes in PV systems.
- Modeling of converters and inverters.
- Passive controllers.
- Converters for hydropower plants.
- Backstepping controllers
- Model order reduction techniques.
- Multilevel inverters.
- Proportional Integral controllers.
- MATRIX converters
- Space Vector PWM techniques for converters.
- Design of power converters
- Converters with reduced switch count.
- Demo related with power converters and control.
- Converters for electric vehicles.
- Wireless charging systems for electric vehicles.
- One cycle control
- Grid integration
- Sliding mode control
- Predictive control
- Converters for induction generators
- Closed-loop operation of DC-DC converters
- All-electric aircraft Observers.
- Converters for induction heating applications.
- Z source converters.
- Special machines for sustainable technologies
So The registration is free for faculty members working in colleges approved by AICTE. E-Certificates will be issued to the eligible participants who attended the course fully and secured 60 % of marks in the test (will be conducted after the completion of the course).
To download the registration form, click here.
The filled-in registration form should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to register is January 22, 2021.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
Must be intested in Cisco Recruitment 2020 | As Software Engineer at (C/Linux Developer)