BEL Recruitment 2020: BEL invites job applications for Project Engineers post for the year 2021. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
Bharat Electronics Limited an Indian state-owned aerospace and defense company with about nine factories, and several regional offices in India. It owned by the Indian Government and primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces.
BEL Recruitment 2020:
- Must have at least a Full time B.E./B.Tech (Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication); with First Class for General / OBC / EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates.
- Also the Age limit: 28 years
- moreover, candidates should have obtained First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
- So the Candidate must possess all years/semester marks sheet and degree certificate. (In case of CGPA grading, conversion certificate to substantiate the claim shall attach and has to be indicated in the application form.
- Candidates having a part-time or correspondence course in indicated qualification are not eligible.
- Candidates having indicated qualifications with other disciplines will not be considered.
- Last, have Experienced: Minimum of 2 years of post-qualification relevant industry experience is mandatory to apply for the post of Project Engineer.
Also, all the Applications complete in all respect may send through post to Sr. Dy. General Manager (HR), Naval Systems SBU, Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore – 560013, Karnataka State so as to reach it on or before 16.01.2021. Application sent through e-mail / any other channel will not consider. Any Hard Copy Application received after 16.01.2021 will not consider for the selection process. BEL will not be responsible for any delay or loss in postal transit for any reason whatsoever.
Application fee: Rs. 500/-
- So Project Engineer-I will engage initially for a period of TWO years which may extend up to a maximum of FOUR years (including the initial period) based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.35,000, Rs.40,000/-, Rs.45,000/- and Rs.50,000/- for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of contract respectively.
- Also In addition to the consolidated remuneration, an amount of Rs.10,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowance etc. in two instalments. The first instalment will be processed in the first month’s salary after joining and the second instalment will be paid after completion of 6 months from the date of joining.
Telephone No: 080-22195444
You Must also show interest in IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020 | As Senior Research Assistant Under NRB Funded Project