Boeing Off Campus Drive: Boeing schedule to hire Associate Mechanical Design and Analysis Engineer for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bengaluru. The details for the Boeing selection process, Boeing application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide. The company also provides leasing and product support services.
Boeing Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Boeing
Job Position:- Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer
Job Location:- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job ID:- 00000332413
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):–
- Bachelor Or Master degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, Civil disciplines
- Fresher graduates shall be considered for this position based on matching skillsets
- 0-5 Years of relevant Work experience.
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical systems design.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics /NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition is essential.
- Able to work under guidance with positive attitude and highest ethics.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):–
- Good knowledge of New Product development process.
- Knowledge of basics of stress analysis.
- Basic understanding of aircraft certification processes and lifecycle.
- Basic understanding of GD&T
- Knowledge of PDM/PLM tools such as ENOVIA or Team Center.
- Able to verify accuracy of technical and non-technical data. Gathers relevant data for root cause analysis and produces changes to resolve the discrepancies in design packages.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
Typical Education & Experience:–
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 0 to 5 years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+ 0 to 3 years’ related work experience etc.)
Roles & Responsibilities:-
Boeing India Engineering is currently looking for Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer to join their team in Bangalore, Karnataka. This position will focus on supporting the Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA), Boeing Defense, Space and Security (BDS) and Boeing Global Services (BGS) business organizations.
- This position will be responsible to support mechanical design and analysis of wide range of mechanical structures and products.
- This position will be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with team members in Boeing organizations and shall provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents.
- In this role, the Engineer will work independently with minimum supervision to come up with conceptual and detailed designs based on the requirements. And Pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- This position will participate and support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement etc.
- This position will be located in Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center, Bangalore, India.
How to Apply for Boeing Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates for Boeing Hiring can apply for Boeing Off Campus drive online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here
For more govt jobs: Click Here