Cisco Internship Opportunity: Applications invited from eligible candidates for the post of Internship Opportunity (Field Sales Engineer); at Cisco, Bangalore. the criteria and Cisco Internship application form given, Cisco Internship details further given below in the article.
So, Cisco Systems, Inc. an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
Cisco Internship Opportunity:
Who You’ll Work With?
- The Global Sales Internship Program is specifically designed for university juniors and offers the opportunity to gain experience and grow within Cisco. The purpose of this program is to expose students to Cisco’s technology and customers while providing hands-on training and group projects.
- Upon completion of the internship, opportunities exist to become Cisco’s next generation of sales engineering leaders through an accelerated early in career development path, namely CSAP (Cisco Sales Associate Program). Join and help us build the future of communication and collaboration technology, while receiving an attractive salary and accelerating your career aspirations.
What You’ll Do?
- Gain Experience: You will receive in-depth training on Cisco products and services while also developing professionally through executive exposure and mentorship opportunities
- Customer Insights: Collaborate with peers and sales coaches to uncover transformational opportunities that will address Account Team’s top strategic initiatives across different industries and vertical markets
- Technology Focus: Gain insight into Cisco’s architectures from distinguished Systems Engineers while participating in cutting edge projects including Cloud demonstrations and Hackathons. This track will provide opportunities to explore data center, digitization, security and beyond!
- Pursuing a B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, MIS and an emphasis on Software Design practices preferred
- Year of Graduation: 2022 (before July)
- GPA of 7.5 (out of 10.0) or higher or equivalent in your academic program
- Available for a full-time internship for a period of 9 weeks starting 7th June 2021
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills; strong teamwork, communication, influencing, and organization skills
- Fluent in English (written and verbal), as well as fluent in local language for country of application
- Must be an Indian Citizen
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
for further detail: Click here
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec