Cisco Off Campus Drive : Cisco schedule to hire Software Engineer – Internal Applications (Intern) – India UHR for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore. The details for the Cisco selection process, Cisco application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Cisco Off Campus Drive :
Company Name:- Cisco
Job Position:- Software Engineer – Internal Applications (Intern) – India UHR
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Area Of Interest:- Engineer – Software
Job Type:- Intern
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environments
Problem solving instincts/abilities:-
- Passion about technology and building software applications, with object-oriented design, test driven development and Continuous Integration / Delivery
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
- The ability to work cross-functionally is solving complex problems
- Proficient in Cloud, Cloud Connector, and Container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
- Proficiency of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt/IaC tools such as terraform, ansible, puppet, etc.
- Familiar with business/ERP applications such as Salesforce, Oracle and SAP and integration with other internal applications.
- Grasp of distributed systems and micro services
- Solid programming background in an object-oriented development and Design Patterns
- Understanding of threads, synchronization, locks, concurrent programming and load balancing
- Apply principles and techniques of engineering, mathematics, and computer science to the design, development, and testing of business software applications. May work as a member of a scrum team across the entire software development lifecycle.
- Designs, develops, and improves software applications/platforms. The multi-facet role that may provide the opportunity to work in any part of the development stack across diverse software languages.
- Develops software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including applications, operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, cloud-based and Internet-related tools.
- Scales systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolves systems to improve reliability, supportability and velocity.
- Build high performance, horizontally scalable, low latency service using the latest technologies and handle information at massive scale. Evaluate and leverage new technologies in the product architecture.
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
How to Apply for Cisco Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates for Cisco Hiring can apply for Cisco Off Campus drive online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here
For more govt jobs: Click Here