Cisco Off Campus Drive : Cisco schedule to hire Software Engineer – Quality and Operations (Intern) – India UHR for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore. The details for the Cisco selection process, Cisco application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Cisco Systems, Inc., commonly known as Cisco, is an American-based multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California.
Cisco Off Campus Drive :
Company Name:- Cisco
Job Position:- Software Engineer – Quality and Operations (Intern) – India UHR
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Area Of Interest:- Engineer – Software
Job Type:- Intern
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Desired Degree: Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B.Tech)
- Desired Major: Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum CGPA of 8.0 out of 10
- Excellent communication (both verbal & written)
- Team player with ‘can-do’ attitude
- Data analysis and Problem solving
Roles & Responsibilities(What You’ll Do):-
Support Engineer for the End-to-End Third-Party Software Compliance and Risk Management (TPSCRM) platform that governs and drives all the Open Source and Commercial product component licenses verification and compliance management in addition to serving as the repository of all Cisco’s Product Bill Of Materials (P-BOMs) and associated publications.
- Strong Customer focus and ability to follow-up on issues, train end users globally will be crucial to this role as this role will be interacting with all customers across the various Cisco Engineering organizations.
- Solid understanding of Software Product development life cycle, CI/CD processes, Defect analysis and validation processes.
- Review the user submitted tickets (cases) related to issues found in TPS Eco system (TPSCRM platform) and perform the initial round of triaging and analysis of the problem before routing to Tier-2 support for resolution.
- Train the end-users of the basic Third-party platform functionality and enable the workflow on areas of question
- Monitor, track the issues filed by the customers and create weekly/monthly/quarterly reports.
- Ensure Level-2 & Level-3 cases are getting the necessary traction and addressed by Engineering Team to prevent SLA impacts.
- Strong knowledge and experience in using Open-source components, libraries from various suppliers will be preferred.
- High-level knowledge of Cisco processes (CPDM – Cisco Product Development Methodology, PLM – Product Lifecycle Management, CSDL – Cisco Secure Development Lifecycle) will be definite plus but not mandatory.
- Customer focus –Be the strong advocate for the Customer’s concerns and needs. Focus on providing the best usability and adoption experience to the new users.
How to Apply for Cisco Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates for Cisco Hiring can apply for Cisco Off Campus drive online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here
For more govt jobs: Click Here