Citi Internship Opportunity: Citi Pune invites Internship applications for ICG Technology Software Development; 2021 Summer Analyst. the Citi criteria and Citi application form are given, Citi off-campus drive further given below in the article.
Also, Citigroup Inc. or Citi an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was form by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002.
Citi Internship Opportunity:
As a Software Development Analyst, you will work in an agile software development environment, developing quality; and scalable software solutions using leading-edge technologies. Based on business requirements, you will develop code consistent with quality standards; and offer support during testing cycles and post-production deployment.
To ensure defect-free programming, you will use the appropriate tools to test and debug code, and participate in the review of peer coding. You will have the opportunity to focus on a variety of technologies, like the following:
- Learn about best Engineering Excellence practices, Minimum Development Standards and Minimum Operational standards set and followed at CITI.
- Opportunity to work on a small project/Proof of Concept using Core Java/C#/.Net with a SQL/No-SQL DB as backend(Oracle/MongoDB/Neo4J/Redis/HDFS/Cassandra) and React JS/Angular based front end.
- Get basic understanding of latest design and software architecture patterns and frameworks – Microservices, APIs, Spring Core/MVC/Boot/Cloud, REST and so on.
- Get basic understanding of event streaming/messaging systems using KAFKA or similar technology.
- Understand CI/CD with exposure to various software development tools like : JIRA, Zephry, BitBucket, TeamCity, uDeploy, Artifactory, Openshift(ECS/Docker)
- Exposure to Containers using Docker/Kubernetes
- You are in your penultimate year of university pursuing a degree in any discipline. Preferred disciplines include: Computer Science, Engineering, Information Security, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Cyber Security, Emergence or Crisis Management, or another analytical or technical-related program
- You are from a top academic institution working towards a minimum GPA of 3.3 or above or at least 2nd upper class honors, equivalent.
- You have an interest working in a high tech global technology environment and have a fundamental understanding of technologies, including by not limited to programing languages (C++, Java, etc.), application development, or basic concepts of relational databases.
The Summer Analyst Program starts in May with an in-depth education on the fundamentals of the Analyst role, as well as the nuances of Citi’s culture. The program also includes on the desk training, an informative speaker series as well as networking opportunities. Summer Analysts often return to Citi after graduating from University to become full-time Analysts and continue their career in technology.
for further detail: Click here
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec