Cognizant Recruitment 2020: Applicants invited for the job post as Android Developer at Cognizant, Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So it’s Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. Also, It’s headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Moreover Cognizant part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
Cognizant Recruitment 2020:
Must have at least Graduate / Engineering graduate
- So you have a Understand, interpret and clarify functional requirements as well as technical requirements and requirement standards for the project.
- Able to provide effort and timeline for the task assigned.
- Improve core skills to move up the learning curve in the indentified area of expertise.
Design & Analysis:
- Firstly, The study assigned functional specifications.
- Secondly, analyze and identify the impact of specifications.
- Thirdly, raise queries, and seek resolution from different stakeholders.
- Fourthly, Provide the required support to develop the proof of concept.
- So You must have a Develop coding (business layer coding, interface development, service development, creation of stored procedures, etc) as required in the project.
- Also, Raise clarifications/issues/concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer periodically.
- rework on the code based on code review/defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- participate in code peer review, as required.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
- support integration of components, as required.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- provide support on process audit activities.
- Adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20, awareness of Quality Management System).
- follow the SCM policies set for the project.
- You have to write unit test cases for the specific unit.
- Also, seek review from peer / Senior Developer for the test cases written.
- Moreover, Execute the test cases.
- Most important Capture and fix defects as and when found, and retest the areas during testing and warranty phase.
- Review work to ensure adherence to SCM policies set for the project.
- Follow up on the integration of the component developed with the application.
- Last, Understand and execute automation tools for testing.
- Rework on the code based on review comments from code review/defects raised in unit testing, peer testing, SIT, UAT testing or any other relevant testing phases.
Process Improvements and Adherence:
- Provide ideas for process optimization or value adds that can be provided and share them with the relevant stakeholders.
- adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20, awareness of Quality Management System, IDE etc).
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets, user manual, online help document, installation manual/scripts.
- contribute / search/reuse all types of assets from the repository.
Must Have Skills
- Android SDK
Good To Have Skills
- tuneup.js – iOS UIAutomation
- iOS – Native App
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through further below link
To Apply: this link.
For more details, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in: IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020 As Senior Project Officer And JRF