DXC Technology off Campus Drive 2021 | DXC Technology off Campus Recruitment 2021 | DXC Technology Recruitment for Freshers | Hiring Freshers | Across India
DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2021 : – DXC Technology is scheduled to hire candidates from Engineering -2021 batch graduates for the role of Associate Professional. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for DXC Technology off Campus Drive 2021 Recruitment are describe below.
About DXC Technology Company : DXC Technology is an American multinational corporation that provides business-to-business information technology services. DXC Technology helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring.
DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2021 :
Company Name : DXC Technology
Company’s Website : https://www.dxc.com/in/en
Job Role : Associate Professional
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Experience : Freshers
Batch : 2021
Salary : 3.6 LPA
Job Location : Bangalore, Chennai, Noida, Gurgaon, Hyderabad
Last Date : ASAP
Eligibility Criteria :
- Branch Allowed: B.E / B.Tech All the branches are eligible for this job ( Only for B.E/B.Tech Candidates are allowed)
- Year of Pass: 2021 (Immediate joiner)
- Education: 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Gaps in Education: Not more than 2 years of Gaps in Education
- Backlogs / Arrears: No Active Backlogs and Arrears
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Service Agreement: No service Agreement
Knowledge and Skill Required for DXC Technology :
- Good communication skills. Proficient in English language, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Adaptable, self-motivated and demonstrates commitment to assigned deliverables
- Willing to work across different locations and shift timings
- Basic know-how on new and emerging technologies.
Responsibilities For DXC Technology :
- Understand business requirements & support in routine activities to ensure that business solution objectives are met
- Participate in designing, developing, troubleshooting, and analyzing software programs
Develop, maintain, test, debug and deploy code as per business requirement & specifications
- Assist in performing administrative responsibilities such as entering information into databases, producing simple statistical reports and presentations, and taking notes during meetings to document key activities
- Works under moderate guidance with senior team members to provide hands-on first level support to customers
- Take ownership of assigned task(s) and deliver expected outcome in a timely and efficient manner
- Proactively identify process issues and propose mitigation plan to resolve business challenges
- Continuously upskill/reskill and cross skill to scale up to new technologies
- Step 1: Online Assessment Test: Logical, Quantitative, Computer Fundamentals, Coding, English and WriteX
- Step 2: Technical Interview
- Step 3: Letter of Intent
- Step 4: Offer Letter
How Can Apply for DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for DXC Technology off Campus Drive online by Clicking on the following link as soon as possible.
(No Need of AMCAT Score. Just fill the application form and submit)
Apply Link : Click Here
To Apply in Other IT Sector Job : Click here