Esko Recruitment 2022: Esko schedule to hire Software Engineer Trainee for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore. The details for the Esko selection process, Esko application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Esko, formerly called EskoArtwork, is a graphic arts company producing prepress software and hardware for the packaging and labels, sign and display and publishing industries.
Esko Recruitment 2022:
Company Name:- Esko
Job Position:- Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location:- Bangalore
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
The Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, reviewing and maintaining software, and overall system architecture, as well as providing technical feedback and sharing knowledge.
Responsibilities and Key Activities:
- High level understating and reviewing of epics and user stories. Breaking down of user stories to development tasks and estimating those stories
- Able to provide alternatives for a given problem and guide the team on best solution
- Prototype new initiatives/solution and demonstrate the same to the team and other stack holders
- Do research on technologies and suggest use of the technology to solve customer problem
- Able to identify unknown and risks in identified solutions
- Break down high-level objectives into specific software development tasks and follow through on their execution
- Create feasibility analysis and provide accurate effort estimates. Ownership to develop plan and deliver to meet schedule and quality expectation of product owner
- Write code that is easy to understand and fits with existing patterns
- Conduct peer code reviews and perform unit and integration testing
- Implement unit testing, documentation of API, integration testing, deployment approach, and maintain programming documentation which include commenting code and user guides
- Analyze, debug and solve complex technical issues and customer escalations
- Provide status updates, and produce high quality deliverables in a timely manner
- Communicate and interact effectively with team members, product owner, QA, supports, and other departments within Esko
- Stay current on software technology, concepts and tools, as well as related and competing products
Qualifications and Professional knowledge:
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 0 to 3 years of work experience in full-stack Web Development
How to Apply for Esko Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates for Esko Hiring can apply for Esko Off Campus drive online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here
For more govt jobs: Click Here