Esmito Solutions Online Training: Esmito Solutions Private Limited a start-up incubated at IIT -Madras and aspires to fill the gap between consumers, solution providers and businesses to achieve a digitalized EV ecosystem. The detailed Esmito Solutions eligibility criteria and Esmito Solutions application form, apply online process for Esmito Solutions online course further given below in the article.
So, Esmito enables future mobility through its end to end solutions across EV charging, battery swapping, fleet management and performance analytics. We offer a B2B SaaS platform that enables real-time monitoring, control, and management of EV Infrastructure. With the advanced talent and technology, we commit to delivering robust software solutions that can optimize EV operations. We a start-up incubated at IIT-Madras and aspire to fill the gap between consumers, solution providers, and businesses to achieve a digitalized EV ecosystem.
Esmito Solutions Online Training:
About the Training Program
The aim of this training program is to share our electric vehicles understandings with EV enthusiasts from industry and academic institutes. So, it will help in bridging the needs of startups so that candidates can understand the technology from basics of EV to the latest trends in the EV market.
- Date: 22nd – 26th February 2021
- Time: 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM IST
- Location: Online Live Sessions
The indicative pool of topics to cover as follows but is not limited to:
- Firstly, EVs and Global Trends (Global sales trends, EV policies, India status and policies on EV and Future prospects)
- Secondly, Electric Vehicles and Batteries (EV revolution in India, Challenges in switching to EV, Need of Standardization, Electric Vehicle subsystem, Cell Chemistries)
- Thirdly, Batteries (Battery specifications and life, Cell to modules to pack making, Material options for battery designing)
- Fourthly, Battery management System (Underlying the concept behind power electronics & BMS, Mechanical, thermal design aspects, Challenges & monitoring issues)
- Last, Charging & Swapping Infrastructure (Charger classifications, requirements for EVs, Selection, standardization, Operations, and Infrastructure needs)
Who can Attend?
Industry professionals, EV aspirants, including students, research scholars and faculty members
- Mahesh Babu, MD & CEO, Mahindra Electric Mobility (Expert Talk)
- Vankat Rajaraman, CEO, Cygni Energy (Expert Talk)
- Dr. Prabhjot Kaur, CEO, Esmito Solutions, Ex- CEO, CBEEV, IIT Madras (Faculty)
INR 3000 (including GST)
How to Register?
The interested participants can register for the training program by scanning on QR Code given below:
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project