Flipkart Recruitment 2021: Flipkart Bengaluru invites job applications for Analyst- Corporate Strategy post for the year 2021. The detailed Flipkart criteria and Flipkart application form apply online process for Flipkart off campus drive further given below in the article.
So, Flipkart is an e-commerce company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and registered in Singapore. The company initially focused on online book sales before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials, groceries, and lifestyle products.
Flipkart Recruitment 2021:
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) are a must
- Degree from a premier educational institute – IITs, BITS, NITs, IIMs
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills; must be comfortable working with data
- A high degree of creativity and innovation, with proven examples of applying knowledge, experience, and judgment to ambiguous problems
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple competing priorities
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Collaborate with Strategy team, business partners & regional teams to develop and implement strategic initiatives using quantitative data for making decisions
- Provide critical insights & recommendations for new business development, new products and solutions, and/ or new market development
- Develop strong relationships with business partners at all levels both internal (e. g. finance, marketing) and external (e. g. distributors, partners)
- Own and drive forward a select set of initiatives, managing stakeholders and ensuring project completion
- Collect strategic market intelligence about key markets, including gathering customer intelligence/ insights, identifying prospective partners and profiling competitors
- Collect & analyse market data to build up reliable competitor, customer & industry profile that relates to our core industry segments
- Define and independently manage data collection and analysis
- Use both quantitative and qualitative data sources to generate analysis
- Produce presentation documents for internal use (e. g. management committee, board of directors) and external use (e. g. customer sales presentation, partner meetings)
Communication and Articulation Skills, Data Analysis, Problem Solving, Ability to collaborate.
Interested and eligible candidates can register for Flipkart off campus drive via the further belwo link
To Apply: Click here
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project