GERMI Recruitment 2020: Applications invited for the post of Project Officer (Advisory RE4 Research Wing) at GERMI, Gandhinagar. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute (GERMI) a center of excellence in the energy sector, promoted by Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Limited (GSPC), a Government of Gujarat Undertaking.
GERMI Recruitment 2020:
No. of Posts
Minimum Qualification and Experience
Must have at least a B.E./ B. Tech in Engineering with a minimum of 2 (two) years’ work experience in the Power / Energy Sector in research/ academic/ industry
- So you Should have worked on at least one funded project in the field of power sector research
- Also Should have previous experience of working with renewable energy
- An understanding of the Indian Power Sector from Genco, Transco and Discom
- Financial Modelling in Excel
- Ability to research and organize large data
- Curiosity to Learn
- Ability to voice one’s opinion freely and openly
The Advisory group within the Renewable Energy, Environment and Energy Efficiency (RE4) group actively involved in advising Governmental and Non-Governmental organizations in the power sector. As a part of our activities, we have to understand policies, regulations in the power sector to be able to effectively advise our clients.
This job will require the candidate to work on our ongoing activities in coming up with a master-plan for a ‘No New Coal’ strategy in Gujarat as announced by the Chief Minister last year. The candidate would required to research policies, regulations and organize the research data into meaningful databases.
INR 35,000/- per month
- Firstly, the Position mentioned here is purely on project based temporary appointment for the period of one year.
- Secondly, Remuneration mentioned here will offer based on the candidate’s experience, qualification and job profile of the previous company/organization.
- Thirdly, No hard copy is to submitted. Application NOT confirming to the format given in the website will NOT be accepted.
- Fourthly, applications sent by any other Job Portal will not be considered in any case.
- Fifthly, the Location for the interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through interview mail.
- Last, No TA /DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through the further below link
To Apply: this link. [adcode1]
Jan 7, 2021
For more details, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in BHEL Recruitment 2020 | As Young Professionals