Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive : Goldman Sachs is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of services worldwide to a substantial and diversified client base that includes
corporations, financial institutions, governments and high net-worth individuals. Founded in 1869, it is
one of the oldest and largest investment banking firms.
Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive :
Company Name:- Goldman Sachs
Job Position:- ETO PRX – Associate-Software Engineering
Job Location:- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Associate
Job Identification:- 98660
- Financial Services industry experience
- A Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred) in a computational field (Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or in a related quantitative discipline)
- Highly skilled in designing and developing server side applications using Java language and RESTful web services
- Extensive knowledge and experience in building server-side applications using microservices-based architecture.
- Extensive knowledge of messaging frameworks like Kafka and document databases like MongoDB
- Decent coding skills in NodeJs and TypeScript.
- Exceptional analytical skills, and ability to apply expertise to drive complex, technical, and highly commercial solutions.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Contribute to building scalable architecture for non-financial risk Metrics to enable near real-time metrics ingestion and curation
- Develop strategy and standards around metric registration, management, transformation, and aggregation
- Develop modern UX for risk dashboards, collaboration, and issue management
- Evaluate, select and acquire new internal & external libraries/tools to enable features on products for users
How to Apply for Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Goldman Sachs Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here