Google Recruitment 2021: Google India, Hyderabad invites job applications for Technical Solutions Consultant, Data & Analytics post for the year 2021. The detailed Google criteria and Google application form apply online process for Google off campus drive further given below in the article.
so, Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Google Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with SQL, writing and maintaining ETLs, and with one or more programming languages (Python, Java, C++, etc.)
- Experience with fundamental computing concepts including data structures and algorithms.
- Also, Experience managing complicated project plans and working with a diverse set of senior stakeholders on requirements, roles and responsibilities, and project timelines.
- Moreover, Experience designing and executing structured analysis, deriving business insights, and evaluating the impact of business decisions using R, Python, SAS, or similar.
- So, Experience working with teams distributed across geographies, using effective communication and collaboration with global teams to ensure timely delivery of projects. Experience in presenting complex findings in a structured and clear manner to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to communicate findings to a diverse audience.
- Ability to prioritize multiple conflicting priorities while driving towards pragmatic decisions/actions.
- Design, develop, and support data warehouses for operational and business impact data. Troubleshoot customer systems or data issues resulting from internal/external systems.
- Write, extract, transform, and load (ETL) to automate routine data collection and reporting processes using a variety of traditional as well as large-scale distributed data systems.
- Design and develop dashboards and critical reports for Supply Chain, Sales, and Finance stakeholders. Design and execute structured analysis to evaluate the impact of business decisions and communicate findings to a diverse audience.
- Work with Business Analysts and other non-technical business users to understand their analytical needs and to help them effectively use data and analytical tools.
- Write and review technical documents, including requirements, schemas, design documents for existing and future data systems. Manage and drive technical projects.
Interested and eligible candidates can through the further belwo link
To Apply: Click here.
For further detail: Click here
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project