Honeywell Recruitment 2020: So Applicants are invited for the job post as a systems engineer at Honeywell, Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and process os applying to the job are given Further below in the article.
So It’s an American publicly trades, a multinational conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Also, It primarily operates in four areas of business: Aerospace, Building technologies, Performance Materials, and Technologies, and Safety and Productivity Solutions.
The Engineer position designs building control systems including the DDC control system by selecting the proper combination of hardware, software, equipment, materials, and services from the Honeywell product & applications portfolio that will deliver the highest value to the customer while supporting overall Honeywell business objectives.
Honeywell Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly, Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Also, BMS/HVAC/F&S Experience Mandate
- Should act as a technical interface to customers and is responsible to ensure that projects are executed within the agreed schedule and budget to meet the customer requirements
- Review project inputs like tender specification, sales take-offs, mechanical plans, etc.
- Participate in kickoffs meetings/ project review meetings with technical queries and scope clarification
- Identify potential issues, technical risks and flag them proactively to the supervisor
- Prepare / Review technical queries (if prepared by engineers) and email communications to customers
- Monitors and controls assigned work scope against the project plan, highlights changes to the baselines and risks to supervisor
- Also, Create hardware submittal which includes valve/damper sizing, controller & field device selection, wiring & interlocks diagrams, the sequence of operation, panel layouts, etc.
- Moreover, Develop application software program & graphics using tools
- Ensure deliverables prepared with respect to project standards / approved prototypes and quality documents requirements
- Ensure defects monitored and implement identified Corrective Action/Preventive Action to prevent recurrence of captured defects
- Provide onsite (abroad) support for engineering/ commissioning
- Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through the further below link.
To Apply: this link.
For more details, click the link below.
Also You must Also intested in: Carbon Initiative Forum Internship Opportunity [2 Months]: Apply by Sep 27