HP Internship Opportunity 2020: So Applications invited for the Internship Opportunity (Data Scientists) at HP, Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett-Packard or HP was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components, as well as software and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
HP Internship Opportunity 2020:
The Machine Learning India team at HP PPS R&D is growing. We are hiring talented individuals with expertise in the areas of Recommender Systems, Bayesian Optimisation, Deep Learning on Graphs, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Time Series, and so on. We have a strong focus on research and actively collaborate with academics on open-ended research problems.
This internship will help you learn techniques required to build cutting edge deep learning models and deploying them in the real world. Your work here will have a significant impact on HP products, and you will gain a tremendous amount of knowledge in Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Firstly, Use machine learning, data mining, and statistical techniques to create new, scalable solutions for business problems on time series, NLP, and image data.
- Secondly, Design and develop cutting edge algorithms and techniques for NLP, time series, and Image.
- Thirdly, Deploy models in real-world scenarios.
- Fourthly, Research and implement novel machine learning, deep learning, and statistical approaches.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have at least A Bachelors, Masters, PhD and/or Post Doc in CS, Machine Learning and/or related fields
- Also the Programming languages: Python, R, Matlab ML
- Moreover frameworks: Keras, Sklearn/H2O, Tensorflow/Pytorch NLP concepts such as information extraction, word embeddings, Sequence Modelling, Transformer Computer vision concepts such as image segmentation using deep learning Solid understanding of the Machine Learning Algorithms Knowledge of RNN, LSTM, and other neural network architectures Strong communication and data presentation/visualization skills Knowledge of the latest and state of the art ML technology
Duration and Location
The internship period is 3-12 months and will be in Bangalore
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through Further below link.
To Apply: this link.
For more details, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in: IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020 As Senior Project Officer And JRF