HP Off-Campus drive: HP invites applications from the interested candidates for the job role of Technical Solutions Cons I for its office in Bengaluru. the criteria and HP application form given; HP off-campus drive further given below in the article.
The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett-Packard was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components, as well as software and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto, California, by Bill Hewlett and David Packard in 1939, and initially produced a line of electronic test and measurement equipment. The HP Garage at 367 Addison Avenue is now designated an official California Historical Landmark, and is marked with a plaque calling it the “Birthplace of ‘Silicon Valley'”
HP Off-Campus drive:
About the job
Applies the basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories, and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education, or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within the business environment.
Acts as a team member by providing information, analysis, and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Responsible for the delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project. Understands a number of HP technologies in order to provide technical systems management support or deliver part of a detailed technical design that meets customer requirements. Tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
- Works under the supervision of technical lead and with customer-nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Acts professionally with HP customers.
- Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
- Understands HP’s strategy.
- Is aware of knowledge tools and their application.
- Participates in chosen technical community or profession, and regularly attends profession or community of interest events.
Educational and Experience Required
- 1 – 3 years of technical experience and an Associate of Arts/Science or equivalent degree (two-year college program) in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, one additional year of relevant technical experience (2-4 years in total).
Knowledge and Skills
- Has sufficient technical knowledge to assist with the completion of specific deliverables.
- Able to communicate concepts with the team and to peers.
- Able to produce basic documentation to required standards.
- Demonstrates understanding of the assigned discipline or technical area.
- Demonstrate fundamental technical knowledge.
How To Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
for further detail: click here
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec