HPCL Recruitment 2022: HPCL schedule to hire Technician for 2022. The job location is Visakhapatnam. The details for the same are provided below.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Navaratna and a Global Fortune 500 company, ranked at 260 with an annual Gross sales of Rs. 2,32,188 crore and Profit after Tax of Rs. 1,734 crore during FY 2013-14 and having a strong presence in Refining & Marketing in India with about 21% Marketing share and 18% Refining capacity in the PSU category in the country.
HPCL Recruitment 2022:
Company: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Company Website: www.hindustanpetroleum.com
Total Vacancies: 186 Posts
- Operations Technician – 94 Posts
- Boiler Technician – 18 Posts
- Maintenance Technician(Mechanical) – 14 Posts
- Maintenance Technician(Electrical) – 17 Posts
- Maintenance Technician(Instrumentation) – 09 Posts
- Lab Analyst – 16 Posts
- Junior Fire and Safety Instructor – 18 Posts
Salary: Rs. 55,000/- PM
Experience: Experienced/ Freshers
Job Location: Visakhapatnam
Eligibility Criteria for HPCL Recruitment 2022:
Technician / Lab Analyst / Jr Fire & Safety Inspector
Candidates should have completed Diploma in Electrical/ Chemical/ Mechanical/ Intsrumentation/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication from a recognized University / Institution.
Candidates should have completed B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60% Marks in Chemistry or M.Sc. (Chemistry) from a recognized Institute.
Jr Fire & Safety Inspector
Candidates should have completed Science Degree with valid HMV Licence.
Age Limit: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 25 years as on 01-04-2022.
Selection Procedure for HPCL Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates fulfilling all of the above eligibility criteria for respective positions will be called for Computer Based Test(CBT) comprising of General Aptitude Test and Technical / Professional Knowledge.
- The CBT is likely to be conducted at 22 Cities across India. Candidates qualifying in the CBT will be called
for Skill Test, in order of the category-wise and position wise merit list (as per cut – off marks decided by HPCL).
- The candidates qualifying Skill Test will have to appear for pre-employment medical examination.
UR, OBC, EWS Candidates must pay a non refundable fee of Rs. 590/- through online mode. Fee is exempted for reserved category candidates.
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates must apply online through https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/ from 22nd April 2022 to 21st May 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here