IIIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2020: The Virtual Labs at the Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad Applicants invited for the job post for two Virtual Labs Fellowship 2020. the detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So it’s a nationally accredited public technical and research university located in Hyderabad, Telangana, established by the Government of India in 1998 under Not-for-Profit Public-Private Partnership (N-PPP), laying focus on Information Technology and other fields such as Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, and their interdisciplinary applications across other domains
IIIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2020:
They are looking for competent and experienced developers with a research bent of mind to work in the core technologies of Virtual Labs. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrates superb technical competency for ensuring the highest levels of performance and availability of critical infrastructure. The engineering team at Virtual Labs is looking at innovative ways to design, develop, and deploy various applications with high uptime requirements.
Any of the following or others based on need.
- Android/Flutter/ React Native Development
- Responsive UI design/Usability/SEO/ASO
- Developing docker based microservice infrastructure on AWS
- Experiment Development Framework, React-based Front end, and git-based CMS
- Developing and training the Virtual Labs chatbot
- Analytics and Performance
- Driving Virtual Labs’ Social Media strategy
Two positions. Rs. 40,000/- per month.
- Firstly, They need someone who has a research orientation with good experience in web services and/or systems development.
- Secondly, They use the leading-edge technology stack which provides the best of productivity, robustness, and performance.
- Fourthly, They follow a technology-agnostic approach and adopt the best technology for solving the problem at hand.
- Fifthly, They have a bias towards action, creative problem solving, and a metrics-driven mindset.
- Last, They are a fully open source shop and strong believers in contributing back to the community.
As we know that The fellowship looking at people with one, ideally both sets of skills: Web/App application development and systems and cloud technologies. The candidate is expected to have
- At least you must have B.Tech or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Also, have 3+ years of relevant experience.
- moreover, Experience and understanding of the latest trends in full-stack web and mobile development with knowledge of the complete web ecosystem.
- Experience with integrating third party services for cross-cutting concerns like authentication, analytics, etc.
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol and other web standards
- Experience in functional programming, Haskell, Scheme, and Scala languages would be appreciated.
- Solid foundation in computer science principles.
- Good requirements and design documentation skills.
- Good problem-solving skills with curiosity to explore technology.
- Effective communication skills and qualities of a team player.
- must have a Personal Laptop to work.
Oct 15, 2020, to March 15, 2021 (6 months extensible based on need, performance, and project extension).
How to Apply?
So the Interested candidates requested to Apply with email subject as Virtual Labs Research Fellowship. Also, Email with Gitlab/ Github handle, Resume, and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also On receipt of applications, the selection based on the results of 2 rounds of interviews. The last date to apply is October 30, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in: IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 | As Project Positions |