IIIT Surat Recruitment 2020: All the application invited for the job post as faculty positions at IIIT Surat. the detail elegiblity and applying process further given below in the article.
Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Surat an Institute of National Importance established in PPP mode by MHRD, Government of India. Presently, the Institute is operating on the campus of SVNIT, Surat. The Institute offers B.Tech. degree in two disciplines; Computer Science Engineering (CSE) and Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE).
IIIT Surat Recruitment 2020:
IIIT Surat invites applications for the posts of Assistant Professor Grade (II) (on contract) in the following departments:
- Computer Science Engineering (04)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (04)
- Engineering Physics (01)
- Engineering Mathematics (01)
- Firstly, For Assistant Professor Grade-II (on contract); also Level 10, at least the minimum qualification is Ph.D. with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) with appropriate specialization at the preceding degree and good academic record throughout.
- Secondly, Candidates with one of the degrees from a CFTI or Institutes of National Importance or with similar credentials from premier Institutes in India and abroad will be considered.
- Thirdly, An additional desirable requirement is to possess one publication in the SCI journal.
- Without any compromise on qualification, experience, and competence, reservation as per Government of India rules will apply.
- Last and most important that its Necessary certificates must be attached to the online application form.
Level 10 in 7th CPC (Rs. 57700- 98200). The Recruitment Rules, pay, and allowance is as prescribed by the competent authority from time to time.
The contract appointment is a scaled contract for 3 years extendable by 2 years with all service benefits as applicable to regular employees. A probationary period of 2-years is applicable to all regular appointments from the date of joining the Institute.
How to Apply?
- You have to pay the Application fee of Rs. 500/- applicable to all candidates. we have redude the fee For SC, ST, and persons with disabilities (PWD) with a minimum 40% disability application fee is Rs. 250/-.
- So The fee must transferr through NEFT to the bank account given below: Account Number: 38303120074; IFSC Code: SBIN0003320; Owner of the Account: Indian Institute of Information Technology, Surat; Name of the Bank: State Bank of India; Branch: SVRCET branch, SVNIT Campus, Surat – 397005.
- Most important point Please note that the UTR number and date of the transaction shall be entered in the online application form. Also, attach the bank payment receipt along with the biodata. The application fee is nonrefundable and no other mode of payment will be accepted and payment made in any other form stands forfeited.
- To apply online, click here.
- Also the Candidates working in Govt. organizations either shall submit a “No Objection Certificate” along with application obtained from their employers or produce at the time of the interview, if shortlisted.
- The appointment of the Selected candidates is subject to being found medically fit as per the requirements of the Institute.
Most important point After joining the service of the Institute, the persons must abide by the Rules, Regulations, Ordinances, Statutes, and Act of the Institute applicable from time to time. also, He/ she may assign any duty within or outside the Institute depending upon the exigency of the work. The last date to apply is October 20, 2020.
No interim correspondence whatsoever will get the entertained from candidates regarding conduct and also the result of the interview/ test and reasons for not being called for interview/ test as applicable. Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, disqualification for the post.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in: Accenture Recruitment 2020 Fresh Graduates as Associate (Digital Marketing)