IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from the Indian nationals for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (ICPS). The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design, and Manufacturing, Jabalpur, also known as Pandit Dwarka Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design, and Manufacturing.
IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly, Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Secondly, Number of posts: 1
- Thirdly, Project Duration: 1 years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier (the position is purely temporary in nature and performance will be reviewed periodically) extendable on approval of ICPS, DST as per ICPS guidelines.
- Qualification: Must have at least a BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in Electronics and Communication / VLSI / Computer Science / Information Technology or any other related subject with minimum CPI of 5.5 or 55% marks aggregate in the last degree. Candidates having good academic and research background with GATE Qualification.
- Desirables: Also, all the Candidates having knowledge of Communication/ FPGA (VHDL/Verilog) / Xilinx / Cryptography will be preferred.
A detailed Biodata may be sent by e-mail to varunb[at]iiitdmj.ac.in and the hard copy to be brought on the date of interview. Please note that no TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for interview. Incomplete application or only CV shall not be entertained.
Last date for receipt of applications by email: Feb 20, 2021. Please note that the list of shortlisted candidates and date of interview shall be notified on the web portal after Feb 20, 2021.
₹ 25,000 per month and HRA as admissible depending upon merits, suitability, qualifications and as per the ICPS, DST guidelines.
Dr. Varun Bajaj
Call: +91-0761-2794470, 9425156306
Must be intested in Cisco Recruitment 2020 | As Software Engineer at (C/Linux Developer)