IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021: Applications invited for a research associate position available from March 2021 in the Information Systems area at IIM Ahmedabad. The detailed IIM Ahmedabad criteria and IIM Ahmedabad application form apply online process for IIM Ahmedabad off campus drive further given below in the article.
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021:
The position involves working on a research project revolving around responsive governance and the digital feedback loop. Responsibilities of the research associate include conducting in-depth interviews, transcription, coding, literature review, writing manuscripts amongst assistance in other research-related activities.
Applicants with some understanding of governance frameworks would prefer. The position best suited for a person looking for a research career.
- Firstly, Candidates with undergraduate/ postgraduate/ Ph.D. degrees in management/ information systems/ engineering/ computer science/ mathematics or other related disciplines encouraged to apply.
- Secondly, Candidates with postgraduate/ Ph.D. degrees will prefer.
- Thirdly, Candidates should have experience in using and developing cutting edge methodology
- Fourthly, Candidates should be comfortable in one or more scripting/programming languages; such as R, Python, or STATA, and working with large data sets.
- Fifthly, Candidates should have some experience in conducting in-depth interviews; literature reviews as well as academic writing in the form of journal publications, case studies.
- Sixth, Candidates should have good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Last, The Candidate will need to work and collaborate with the research team.
The appointment is initially for 5 months with a potential for extension of up to 12 months based on performance.
The selected candidate will offered a monthly stipend of INR 28,000-INR 32,000 based on prior qualifications and experience.
How to Apply?
To apply, please send an email including CV and cover letter to [email protected] The last date to apply is February 28, 2021.
For further detail: Click here
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project