IIM Bangalore Off-Campus drive 2021: The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore looking for bright graduates for the role of Project Executive – ERP. the criteria and IIM Bangalore application form given; IIM Bangalore off-campus drive further given below in the article.
So, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is a public business school and Institute of National Importance located in Bangalore, India. Founded in 1973, it was the third IIM to be established, after IIM Calcutta and IIM Ahmedabad.
IIM Bangalore Off-Campus drive 2021:
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Good understanding of application software packages and systems
- Ability to adhere to coding structure and standards, code documentation practices mandated/ recommended by the ERP product.
- Initiative, self-motivation and an ability to work with minimal guidance.
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL and PLSQL – stored procedures, Oracle Forms/Reports
- Java development experience desirable
Experience and Educational qualification:
- Candidate should be a graduate, preferably in engineering, computer science, science, mathematics, BCA with strong programming skills.
- Certificate / Diploma in programming related skills will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on work experience of minimum 2-4 years with expertise in the technology platforms mentioned above is essential.
Technical support to ongoing ERP operations:
- Understand the business processes of IIMB and of the current ERP system.
- Provide operational support to end users.
- Develop functional enhancements, reporting requirements and new functionality development.
Implementation and ongoing support of the solution:
Participation in all the activities related to the planning and implementation of the new ERP solution under the Refine and Enable phases. These will include process playbacks, refinements to the design, data migration, configuration, various phases of testing, training, and a comprehensive implementation followed by ongoing support.
A suitable candidate for the role will a good team player, and possess good oral and written skills since the position involves substantial interaction with vendors and stakeholders within IIMB.
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online.
Closing date for applications is June 16, 2021 Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated.
for further detail: click here
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec