IIM Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2021:IIM Visakhapatnam invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant (Academics & Research) and Assistant (Administration & Programs). The detailed IIM Visakhapatnam criteria and IIM Visakhapatnam application form apply online process for IIM Visakhapatnam off-campus drive further given below in the article.
so, The Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam is a public business school and Institute of National Importance located in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India. It is one of the twenty Indian Institutes of Management.
IIM Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2021:
- Assistant (Academics & Research): in the areas of Organization Behaviour & Human Resources; Production and Operations Management; Decision Science; Information Science; Strategy; Marketing; Economics; Finance & Accounting; Entrepreneurship, Research & Consultancy etc.
- Assistant (Administration & Programs): in the areas of Administration; Admissions; International Relations Office; Incubation and Entrepreneurship Development, Programs Office; Purchase & Stores etc.
Post‐Graduate Degree in Commerce, Computer Applications, Computer Science, Engineering, Entrepreneurship, Management (MBA/PGDM), Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics or Technology with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA (OR) CA/CMA.
- Minimum 4 (four) years of post‐qualification experience in a higher education institution in the relevant areas.
- Good knowledge and hands‐on experience of MS Office.
- Work experience in the relevant areas in Centrally Funded Technical Institutions.
- Good knowledge and hands‐on experience of Statistical and Data Analytics Tools.
Assisting the faculty/authorities in activities related to: Teaching, Research, Course Development, Training and Allied Knowledge Areas; Academic Program Management, HR, Administration, Finance & Accounts, Stores & Purchase, Design, development and maintenance of websites and web portals, Digital Marketing, Business Development, International Relations etc.
Terms and Conditions
- Number of positions: As per the requirement of the Institute at the time of recruitment.
- Age: Not exceeding 35 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit is admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/DAP as per the Government of India rules.
- Consolidated Salary: Up to Rs. 50,000/‐ p.m. (consolidated), based on the Institute’s norms, commensurate with qualifications, experience, last‐pay drawn and performance in the selection process. No additional allowances or reimbursements of any kind would be admissible.
- Nature of Appointment: On purely contract basis for a fixed period of one year.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants need to send the Filled‐in, signed and scanned pdf/word format applications only to [email protected]
- No supporting documents(copies evidencing educational qualifications, experience, etc.) are required at this stage.
- Applications should be complete in all respects. Additional sheets as needed may be used and referenced suitably.
- All information furnished MUST be based on supporting documentation (which will be called for, only from short‐listed candidates). Incomplete/incorrect/sketchy and unsigned applications are liable to be rejected. Applications received in any other format will not be accepted.
- Applications received after last date and time will not be considered.
- The Institute is not responsible for any delay in the submission of the application.
April 5, 2021
Phone: +91 891 2824 444
Email: [email protected]
For further detail: Click here
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec