IIM Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2021:IIM Visakhapatnam invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant (Academics & Research) and Assistant (Administration & Programs). The detailed IIM Visakhapatnam criteria and IIM Visakhapatnam application form apply online process for IIM Visakhapatnam off campus drive further given below in the article.
So, The Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam is a public business school and Institute of National Importance located in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India. It is one of the twenty Indian Institutes of Management.
IIM Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2021:
- Assistant (Academics & Research): in the areas of Organization Behaviour & Human Resources; Production and Operations Management; Decision Science; Information Science; Strategy; Marketing; Economics; Finance & Accounting; Entrepreneurship, Research & Consultancy etc.
- Assistant (Administration & Programs): in the areas of Administration; Admissions; International Relations Office; Incubation and Entrepreneurship Development, Programs Office; Purchase & Stores etc.
Post‐Graduate Degree in Commerce, Computer Applications, Computer Science, Engineering, Entrepreneurship, Management (MBA/PGDM), Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics or Technology with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA (OR) CA/CMA.
- Minimum 4 (four) years of post‐qualification experience in a higher education institution in the relevant areas.
- Good knowledge and hands‐on experience of MS Office.
- Work experience in the relevant areas in Centrally Funded Technical Institutions.
- Good knowledge and hands‐on experience of Statistical and Data Analytics Tools.
Assisting the faculty/authorities in activities related to: Teaching, Research, Course Development, Training and Allied Knowledge Areas; Academic Program Management, HR, Administration, Finance & Accounts, Stores & Purchase, Design, development and maintenance of websites and web portals, Digital Marketing, Business Development, International Relations etc.
Terms and Conditions
- Number of positions: As per the requirement of the Institute at the time of recruitment.
- Age: Not exceeding 35 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit is admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/DAP as per the Government of India rules.
- Consolidated Salary: Up to Rs. 50,000/‐ p.m. (consolidated), based on the Institute’s norms, commensurate with qualifications, experience, last‐pay drawn and performance in the selection process. No additional allowances or reimbursements of any kind would be admissible.
- Nature of Appointment: On purely contract basis for a fixed period of one year.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants need to send the Filled‐in, signed and scanned pdf/word format applications only to email@example.com.
- No supporting documents(copies evidencing educational qualifications, experience, etc.) are required at this stage.
- Applications should be complete in all respects. Additional sheets as needed may be used and referenced suitably.
- All information furnished MUST be based on supporting documentation (which will be called for, only from short‐listed candidates). Incomplete/incorrect/sketchy and unsigned applications are liable to be rejected. Applications received in any other format will not be accepted.
- Applications received after last date and time will not be considered.
- The Institute is not responsible for any delay in the submission of the application.
April 5, 2021
Phone: +91 891 2824 444
For further detail: Click here
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec