IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2020: IISER Bhopal invites applications for JRF/ PA post under DST funded projects for the year 2020. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal an autonomous public research university in Bhauri, Bhopal district, Madhya Pradesh, India.
IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2020:
Initially one year, extendable till project duration subject to satisfactory performance.
Dr. Pankaj Kumar’s group (Climate & Glacier Modeling Lab), EES Department.
Areas of responsibilities
- Work under development and evaluation of the coupled model
- Conduct and evaluate selected frontier climate
- Compile scientific and technical publications of the findings of the different areas in related international peer-reviewed research
- Must have at least a Master’s (M.Sc.)/M.Tech degrees in any of the disciplines of Atmospheric Science, Geophysics, Environmental Science, Physics, Mathematics, and Chemical, Environmental, Computer and Civil Engineering from a recognized Unive1sity/ Institution with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA/CPI of 0 on a 10 point scale (overall percentage/CGPA/CPI; not only in majoring subject).
- Also a Exceptionally brilliant student with Tech. in any disciplines of Engineering with strong motivation towards Earth and Environmental Sciences, preferably proven track record can also apply for the post.
- Moreover In addition to minimum qualification, for all candidates, a National level examination like NET/CSIR-JRF/UGC-JRF/INSPIRE-Ph.D./GATE/Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship or any other equivalent for JRF.
- Firstly, Working knowledge of climate models, especially with RCM’s.
- Secondly, Experience in Programming languages (like FORTRAN, C/C++, python etc.); Shell
- Thirdly, Handling a large volume of data and conversant with data folmat like NetCDF, HDF, GRIB etc. Ability to work in
- Fourthly, Working experience in LINUX/UNIX environment.
Age Limit: Preferably applicant should leave not completed 28 years of age at the time of application.
Rs.31,000/- + 16% H.R
The application only in the below-prescribed format in a single pdf file should reach on and before 20 November 2020, by e-mail only (E-mail: kumarp[at]iiserb.ac.in). Incomplete application or used different application formats will not be considered, and no correspondence will be entertained concerning application status. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview, no TA/DA will be paid for attending the same. The candidate selected will be required to join as early as possible. A suitable candidate may get relaxation from desirable qualifications.
You Must also show interest in HCL Technologies Recruitment 2020 As Associate