IIT Gandhinagar Off-Campus drive: Applications are invited for a postdoctoral position in the areas of mathematical modeling and numerical computations of flow and transport through porous media. the criteria and IIT Gandhinagar application form given; IIT Gandhinagar off-campus drive further given below in the article.
So, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar is a public engineering institution located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It has been declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
IIT Gandhinagar Off-Campus drive:
Essential: Successful candidate will be have
- A Ph.D. in a relevant subject, such as applied mathematics, engineering, or physics (must be completed or have submitted Ph.D. thesis)
- Expertise in mathematical modeling and scientific computing, perturbation theory, low Reynolds number flow
- so, Experience with hydrodynamic stability theory
- Also, Experience in nonlinear dynamics and their manifestation in experimental and/or natural settings
- Experience with collaboration in research, such as being an active part of an interdisciplinary team, independently managing a discrete area of a large project, and interacting with multiple co-authors when preparing research for publication
The successful candidate should also be willing to extend her/his knowledge of non- linear differential equations both numerically and analytically and to learn upper bound theory.
The successful candidates should contribute ideas for new research projects, de- velop ideas for generating research income, and present detailed research proposals to senior researchers. Apart from research, the applicant will execute to contribute to other academic activities of the Institute including teaching.
The appointment for one year (possibility of extension on the basis of performance and the availability of the fund), starting in July 2021, or some other date to agreed upon.
Application may sent to Prof. Satyajit Pramanik at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each applicant should include a single PDF file containing
- A complete CV with the details of all educational qualifications, research experiences, publications, and names of three referees including the Ph.D. thesis advisor and the current employer,
- Brief summary of doctoral research and the most recent research (max 1 page),
- Future research plans (max 2 pages), and mention “Application for Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship – 2020” as the subject of the email.
The position available immediately and the applications will accepted until May 21, 2021.
for further detail: click here
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec