IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021: IITGN on a research project titled, Multi-scale modeling of viscoelastic damping in defect-engineered High Entropy Alloys. The detailed IIT Gandhinagar criteria and IIT Gandhinagar application form apply online process for IIT Gandhinagar off campus drive further given below in the article.
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar is a public engineering institution located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It has been declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021:
The project will involve multi-scale models and computer simulations (such as Density Functional Theory, Molecular Dynamics and Machine Learning techniques) to study the viscoelastic behavior of multi-component, High Entropy Alloys. The work will explore the fundamental role played by defects and other alloying considerations in enhancing viscoelastic damping in these alloys. The Fellow will be provided suitable amount of intellectual freedom while pursuing the above topics.
- firstly must have at least a B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. (graduated or in the final semester) with a qualified NET/GATE score and minimum 60% marks, or M.E./M.Tech. (graduated or in the final semester) in any of the following or related branches: Materials Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Engineering Physics.
- Also, It is desirable that the candidate has some exposure to one or more of these areas – molecular simulations, ab-initio simulations, computer programming, machine learning.
- Interested candidates requested to send by email (see Contact information below) a single PDF containing the following:
- 1) so, Resume containing all qualifications, experience, and contact details,
- 2) also, Grade-sheets from the completed semesters,
- 3) Moreover, NET/GATE scorecard for B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. candidates. The deadline for submission of application is 1st March, 5 PM (IST) or until the position filled. The candidates will inform about their selection for the interview.
₹ 31,000 (NET/GATE qualification required for B.E., B.Tech. or MSc) + HRA @ 24% if applicable.
To register for the IIT Gandhinagar off campus drive, the further belwo link
To Apply and For full notification: click here.
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project