IIT Goa Off-Campus drive 2021: Applications are invited for the position of “Project Assistant” under the Project titled “NSM Nodal Center for Training in HPC and AI” in the School of Mathematics & Computer Science, IIT Goa. the criteria and IIT Goa application form given; IIT Goa off-campus drive further given below in the article.
So, Indian Institute of Technology Goa (IIT Goa) is an autonomous premier engineering and technology university located in Goa. Ever since an IIT was allotted to Goa by the Central government in 2014, the new Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) at Goa started functioning from July, 2016 in a temporary campus housed at Goa Engineering College (GEC) Campus located at Farmagudi, Goa. Currently, it offers BTech, MTech and PhD courses in various core and one non-core branches majorly in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Mathematics and Computing. It also offers MTech and PhD courses.
IIT Goa Off-Campus drive 2021:
Nature of Work
- so, To carry out tasks related to the planning, scheduling and execution of HPC and AI related training events, courses etc.
- Also, To help in maintaining necessary records, creation of certificates, creation of online registration portals.
- To liaise with R&D office for fee collection, reconciliation, liaise with CDAC, other IITs, companies etc.
- To prepare reports, presentations etc
- B.Sc/BCA/3 Years Diploma – all should be in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or related areas.
- Candidates should have good spoken and written skills in English language. They should be proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint etc.
For a period of 1 year. It may further extended based on the performance of the candidate and availability of funding.
CV/resume/bio-data, a copy of degree, and mark sheets should be uploaded to this page.
Last date of application is 18 May 2021.
Rs. 20,000/- (as per norms).
for further detail: click here
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec