IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021: Applications invited for temporary or contractual posts of RA III under the project entitled “Single-Carrier Decoy-State Frequency-Coded Quantum Key Distribution Over 50km Optical Fiber” at the Quantum Key Distribution (QKD) Lab, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Kanpur. The detailed IIT Kanpur criteria and IIT Kanpur application form apply online process for IIT Kanpur off campus drive further given below in the article.
So, the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It declares to an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021:
Minimum Qualification: PhD in Electrical Engineering or Physics or interdisciplinary centers with thesis in the areas of quantum cryptography/nonlinear fiber-optics/quantum optics/optical communications/digital communications and coding.
Desired: Candidates should have sufficient knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas
- Firstly, The experimental knowledge of optical fibers and WDM optical components
- Secondly, the Theory of quantum key distribution protocols, security analysis, and implementation
- Thirdly, Knowledge of error control coding
- Fourthly, Statistical data analysis and report generation
- Fifth, Knowledge of MATLAB, C/C++, VHDL/Verilog, LTSPICE
- Last, Experience in mentoring team members to complete project-related tasks
Application & deadline
- The application should be submitted by email to nishc[at]iitk.ac.in
- The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 8th March, 2021
Consolidated Salary: Rs. 54,000/- per month
Term of Appointment: 14 months or end of project whichever is earlier.
For further detail: Click here
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project