IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020: Applicants invited for the job post for Research Assistant under GEOPIC, ONGC Funded Project for the year 2020. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Maharatna ONGC the largest crude oil and natural gas Company in India, contributing around 75 per cent to Indian domestic production. Crude oil is the raw material used by downstream companies like IOC, BPCL, and HPCL (a subsidiary of ONGC) to produce petroleum products like Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene, Naphtha, and Cooking Gas-LPG.
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020:
The project title Fault Mapping and Facies Prediction using BIG Data Analytics (MFP)
- You must have at least a B. Tech. (Any discipline), MSc (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science) (First Class), M. Tech. Computer Science (First Class)
- Also, the Experience: Good knowledge of programming (python preferred), Knowledge of image processing algorithms, Basics of ML and DL, Exposure of ML/DL applications in geology will be an added asset.
- Moreover, Age limit: 30 Years
GEOPIC, ONGC(KDMIPE Campus, New Computer Building, 8th Floor Kaulagarh Road, Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand-248195).
Upto Rs.30000 (depending upon qualification & experience).
So the Prof Aurobinda Routray has expertise in the area of signal processing and embedded systems. His research group team consists of about 25 research scholars (Ph.D. & MS) working in algorithms and systems. Also, They have over 100 international journals, several international conference papers with 5 patents. Moreover, The primary focus of the group is to develop fast and accurate algorithms for signal detection, classification, information retrieval, and then implementation on portable platforms. Many of the lab-models were converted to product prototypes.
- All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via this page.
- Demand Draft for Rs.50/- (Not for female candidates) drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur
You Must also show interest in: IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020 As Senior Project Officer And JRF