IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020: IIT Kharagpur invites applications for JRF posts under Ministry of Defence funded project for the year 2020. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur is a public technical and research university established by the government of India in 1951. It is the first of the IITs to be established and is recognised as an Institute of National Importance.
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020:
- So the Project title: Development of Bio-Mimetic Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (BAUV) for Maritime Surveillance (Phase I) (MVS)
- PI: Om Prakash Sha
- Also Sponsored: Naval Research Board (NRB)(Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India, Department of Defence Research and Development, New Delhi-110011)
- 1) JRF – 1 Must have at least A B. Tech in Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture/ Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Aerospace Engineering. With GATE/NET score. OR M. Tech in Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture/ Mechanical (Fluid Mechanics)/ Aerospace Engineering.
- (2) JRF – 2 Must have at least a B. Tech in Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture/ Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Aerospace Engineering/Electrical Engineering (Control Systems). With GATE/NET score. OR M. Tech in Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture/ Mechanical (Design, Dynamics and Control Systems)/ Mechatronics/ Aerospace Engineering/Instrumentation/Electrical (Control Systems)/Robotics. All applicants must have a qualified GATE score. The candidates should have a good academic track record with all through first class and at least 60% marks in B.E./ B.Tech. and M.E./ M.Tech./MS degrees.
- Firstly, The project will aim to develop two BAUV units of testbed prototype size and subject them to detailed study to acquire the know-how required to take it to the product level.
- Secondly, These prototypes will be studied extensively in laboratory conditions to understand and evaluate their performance in various aspects, improve and fine-tune them to take to the next phase.
- Thirdly, Candidates with 2 or more years of experience and having research publications will be given preference.
- Fourthly, (1) Good background in fluid mechanics and hydrodynamics is desired. Strong working knowledge of CAD-CAM, Matlab, and CFD software is essential. Experience in projects involving fabrication of models, experimental work in industry/ academic research will be given preference.
- Last, (2) One of the aims of the project is to design and develop control systems with controllers for motion control of an autonomous robotic fish (BAUV). Towards this, working knowledge of dynamics, control, and robotics is a plus. MTech in Ocean Engineering/ Aerospace/ Mechanical Engg./Mechatronics/Embedded systems or related areas preferred. Good background in systems modeling, multibody dynamics, working with microcontrollers, embedded systems is desired. Strong working knowledge of Matlab, modeling, and simulation software is desired and will be given preference.
Age limit: 28 Years
Upto Rs.31000 (depending upon qualification & experience).
To Apply: Apply here
for the post on or before 4 Jan 2021.
You Must also show interest in BHEL Recruitment 2020 | As Young Professionals