IIT Mandi Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi at Kamand in Himachal Pradesh invites the applications for the post of Network and IT Services Manager on contract (purely temporary). The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Indian Institute of Technology Mandi an autonomous engineering and technology university located in Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh. Also Since the first batch of 97 students joined in July 2009, IIT Mandi has grown to currently host 125 faculty, 1,655 students and 1,141 alumni.
IIT Mandi Recruitment 2020:
Based on performance and need of the Institute, the contract may be extended yearly up to 05 years. The candidates fulfilling the requisite qualification, age, experience etc., criteria, and can efficiently manage all the network and IT services of the institute, are encouraged to submit online application.
Network and IT Services Manager / OSD /Consultant (01)
- Firstly, Overall administration of all existing network and IT infrastructure and services of the institute.
- Secondly, To design, plan, deploy, and manage secure, stable, and high-performing network and IT infrastructure and services to cater to the demands of the growing institute.
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Computer Science & Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Information Technology with at least 10 years of hands-on experience in design, planning, deployment, and management of enterprise network and IT Service.
- Also, the Master’s equivalent degree in Computer Science & Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Information Technology with at least 5 years hands-on experience in design, planning, deployment, and management of enterprise network and IT services.
- Moreover, CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE certification strongly desired.
Up to ₹ 1,50,000/- (Consolidated) per month depending upon the experience, qualification etc.
How to Apply?
The application fee of Rs. 100/- is to be paid through online transfer in IIT Mandi account. Account details of IIT Mandi are as follows:- Name of the Bank: State Bank of India; Branch address: SBI, IIT Kamand, Mandi, HP – 175075, Tel: 01905 – 267093; Account no. 31310230679, IFS Code: SBIN0013711; MICR Code: 175002103, Type of Account: SB.
To apply online, click here.
The last date to apply is December 21, 2020.
You Must also show interest in IBM Webinar Course 2020 on Creating a Spark for AI