IIT Roorkee Off-Campus drive:Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator. the criteria and IIT Roorkee application form given; IIT Roorkee off-campus drive further given below in the article.
So, IIT Roorkee wins GRIHA Trophy at NASA for the design of terminal building at Bagdogra Airport. Department of Architecture and Planning of IIT Roorkee ranked #1 among all Architecture institutes category in India Rankings 2018 conducted by India Today. IIT Roorkee students win gold at Global iGEM Competition 2020.
IIT Roorkee Off-Campus drive:
- Title of project: Stubble management using decentralized torrefaction systems for biochar-based fertilizers
- Sponsor of the project: DST, New Delhi
- Project position(s) and number: JRF; 1
Qualifications: B.Tech., M.Tech. (Chemical Engineering + GATE qualified)
Experimental investigation including characterization of biomass feedstock, reactor set-up and testing, preparing and testing biochar formulations, soil and plant growth analysis; Kinetic modeling; Thermodynamic, techno-economic and life cycle analyses.
Initially for 1 year (may extend up to June 2, 2024 based on performance).
Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to
the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
Rs. 31,000 per month.
The last date for application to be submitted to office of Principal Investigator is May 24, 2021 by 5 PM.
Principal Investigator: Sonal K. Thengane
for further detail: click here
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec