Jio Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee at Jio, Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So the Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, d/b/a Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Also It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles.
Jio Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly, Design, plan, and engineer end to end international networks
- Secondly, Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to support 4G, 3G, and 2G roaming capability
- Thirdly, Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting, billing, provisioning, performance management, etc. in a seamless manner.
- Fourthly, Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network deployment/upgrades/investments with business unit inputs for internal business decisions and budgeting
- Fifthly, Execute validation of service providers capabilities in terms of performance, coverage, etc.
- Sixthly, Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance, and route analysis
- Last, Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement
Must have at least a B.E./ B.Tech
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network
- Knowledge of network deployment
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Business acumen
Jio Health – Engineering, Hyderabad, Telangana
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through the further belwo link
To Apply: this link. [adcode1]
For more details, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020 As Lead Project Officer – Technical