Junior Research Fellow: IIT Kharagpur provides 3 vacancies for the JRF & Project Assistant posts for projects for this year (2020). The candidate interested can go through the details that provide further below in the article.
The Duties and responsibilities of the junior research required to do research should conduct research related development activities, can publish scientific work and also it’s results, so as to conduct relevant teaching work and carry out other tasks related to the substantive activities of the project.
Junior Research Fellow:
Tribe Connect: Integrated Smart Tribal Eco-Platform — A Proof of Concept in Chhattisgarh (TPT)
- Firstly ME/MTech in ECE/ CSE/ IT/ EE/ EEE/ Instrumentation/ Mechatronics/ equivalent.
- Should have at least 70% marks or 7.5 CGPA in all examinations starting from Class XII, OR BE/BTech/equivalent in the above disciplines.
- Have a valid NET/ GATE score, OR MSc in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics/ Mathematics/ Physics
- Those Who have completed or studying in the last semester good. Lastly ready to Ready to submit the thesis and join may also be considered.
- Firstly, the Preference will be given to those candidates having the following: -IoT, Sensor Integration, Machine Learning, Signal & image processing, Embedded system, etc.
- Secondly, Should be Strong skills in programming such as C/ C++/ Java/ Python/ Android/ Matlab, etc.
- Thirdly, Strong Mathematics aptitude
- Fourthly, Good in English and report writing skills.
- Upto Rs. 31000 (depending upon qualification & experience)
- Sudip Misra (Computer Science and Engineering)
submission of online application last date : 20 Aug 2020.
For submission of applcation click to the below link.
Online Internship in Digital Marketing/Sales Internship Opportunity by Progressio Alas | Apply Online