MANIT Recruitment 2021: Applications invited from the Indian nationals, giving full details of educational qualifications and experience for Senior Research Fellow SRF. The detailed MANIT eligibility criteria and MANIT application form, apply online process for MANIT off campus drive further given below in the article.
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal is a public technical university located in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. Its part of a group of publicly funded institutions in India known as the National Institutes of Technology.
MANIT Recruitment 2021:
Must have at least an M. Tech. in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 60% or equivalent. Preference will give to GATE qualified candidates. Preference will give to the candidate having working experience and knowledge of Gas Chromatograph and Mass Spectroscopy. He/She should be proficient in computer operations like MS-office.
Below 35 years on the last date of application.
Rs. 31000/- per month + HRA as per Institute norms
How to Apply?
- So, The candidates should apply in the prescribed format on or before 20th February 2021, along with attested photocopies of the relevant certificates from the 10th standard to Post Graduation and Experience.
- Also, Applications should send the following address: Dr. Bharat Modhera, Project Investigator, Department of Chemical Engineering, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal – 462003, Madhya Pradesh.
- Moreover, Call letters will e-mail to the respective email id after scrutiny of each application. No hard copy of the call letter may send. The appointment will purely on a contract basis, the post has been created for the execution of the research project and selected candidates shall not an employees and no claim of any benefit on that account. An advance copy of the application may email to email@example.com.
- Firstly, the Last date for submission of the complete application form: 20th February 2021
- Secondly, Declaration of the list of eligible shortlisted candidates for Interview after scrutiny: 22nd February 2021
- Thirdly, Interview Date: Will be notified to an individual through e-mail
- Fourthly, Declaration of the result: Will be notified to the individual through e-mail
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply to the MANIT off campus drive online by the further belwo link.
To Apply and for further details of MANIT off campus drive:clicking here.
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project