Microsoft Internship Opportunity: Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity (Associate Consultant) at Microsoft, Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. Also It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Microsoft Internship Opportunity:
- Firstly, As an Associate Consultant Intern, you implement, develop, and architect effective solutions while working directly with customers.
- Secondly, You use your software expertise to help ensure that our customers get greater business value from our world-class technology.
- Thirdly, You also grow your own expertise in platform and industry solutions and strategic technology consulting. If you want to have an immediate impact with real-world implications, this a great place to start.
- Must have at least a Pursuing BE/B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology (year of degree completion 2022)
- Also, the Fluent in verbal and written English
- Moreover, the Strong interest in Microsoft Technologies (.net, Azure,)
- Last, a deep understanding of markets, customers and related technology
- Technology obsessed
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Learn and apply engineering principles to solve business problems through teamwork
- Eager to grow and learn
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation
- Competency in Building Successful Relationships
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Cross-boundary collaboration
- Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through the further belwo link
To Apply: this link.
For more details, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020 As Lead Project Officer – Technical