MNNIT Allahabad Recruitment 2020: Applicants invited for the job post as dedicated and qualified persons for Temporary Faculty at Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad (MNNIT Allahabad). The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, formerly Motilal Nehru Regional Engineering College, is a public technical university located in Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is one among the top NITs in the country, and like the rest of them, classified as an Institute of National Importance.
MNNIT Allahabad Recruitment 2020:
So the prescribed proforma only through e-mail for Temporary Faculty positions for routine teaching services in different departments of MNNIT Allahabad. Temporary Faculty will be engaged on a full-time basis for Odd Semester which may be renewed further for another semester only depending on the performance and recommendation of the concerned department.
- Computer Science & Engineering Department: 09 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering Department: 02 Vacancies
- Electrical Engineering Department: 03 Posts
- Humanities & Social Science Department [English Language, Communication & Social Sciences]: 01 Vacancy
- School of Management Studies [System Management / Accounting & Financial Management]: 03 Posts
- Physics Department: 01 Vacancy
- Firstly the eligibility criteria For all Engineering Departments: First Class [60% Marks or GPA 6.5/10] Master’s degree in the appropriate discipline of Engineering with first class [60% Marks or GPA 6.5/10] at Bachelor in Engineering stream (B.E./ B.Tech.). Preference will be given to Ph.D. candidates.
- Secondly, For Humanities & Social Science Department: Doctorate in English / English Language Teaching / Communication & Social Sciences with first class [60% Marks or GPA 6.5 /10] at both Bachelor’s and Master’s level.
- Thirdly, For School of Management Studies: MBA and Ph.D. (System Management/ Accounting & Financial Management) with first-class [Minimum 60% Marks or 6.5 CPI on Scale] at both Bachelor’s and MBA level.
- Fourthly, For Physics Department: Doctorate in Relevant Field with first class [60% Marks or (GPA 6.5 /10)] at both Bachelor’s and Master’s level.
How to apply?
All the Interested and eligible candidates requested to fill the prescribed Application Form and also send the scan copy along with all necessary documents/ enclosures the respective department email-id only as provided in the advertisement up till October 10, 2020 [12:00 P.M.]. Moreover, the Application received through any other mode or any other email id will not be considered under any circumstances.
- So the last date to submit an online application is October 10, 2020, till 12:00 p.m.
- Moreover, the List of Shortlisted Candidates will be published on the Institute website on 14.10.2020
- Date of Interview: Tentative October 20-22, 2020
Department Email ids
- Computer Science & Engineering Department: hcsed[at]mnnit.ac.in
- Electronics & Communication Engineering Department: helexd[at]mnnit.ac.in
- Electrical Engineering Department office_eed[at]mnnit.ac.in
- Humanities & Social Science Department [English Language, Communication & Social Sciences]: hssd[at]mnnit.ac.in
- School of Management Studies [System Management / Accounting & Financial Management]: hsms[at]mnnit.ac.in.
- Physics Department: hphyd[at]mnnit.ac.in
- M. Tech in Engineering, Ph.D. in Humanities/Science/Management: In the range of Rs 40,000/- to Rs 45,000/- per month (all inclusive)
- PhD in Engineering: In the range of Rs 50,000/-to Rs 55,000/- per month (all inclusive)
You Must also show interest in: IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 | As Project Positions |