Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Java Developer at Morgan Stanley, Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So Morgan Stanley an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City. Also With offices in more than 42 countries and more than 60,000 employees, the firm’s clients include corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals. Moreover Morgan Stanley ranked No. 67 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2020:
- Software development (Coding)
- Requirements analysis
- L3 prod support
- Release planning and management
- Stakeholder communication
- Strong Java skills
- Core Java knowledge – Spring Framework, Patterns, Collections, Garbage Collection
- Proficiency with Unix/Linux and networking
- Proficiency with Enterprise level database (ex. Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2) and SQL
- Experience building real time applications in Multithreading for a Unix/Linux platform
- Knowledge and experience on agile software development practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience developing client-server, distributed, real-time, performance-critical, highly available, or large-scale systems.
- Experience in either IntelliJ or Eclipse IDE
- Unit testing and unit testing frameworks
- Angular JS and GUI development experience will be added advantage.
- You must have an Experience with Java, XML
- Also, the Experience working with Source Code Management solutions (ex. Git, Perforce, CVS)
- Moreover, you must have a knowledge of Computer science fundamentals (client/server, multi-threading, memory management)
- Unix basics (file systems, E-macs, shell scripts)
- Strong interest in the financial business (albeit no prior knowledge is required)
- Knowledge of financial technologies (e.g. FIX, FpML, Swift protocol) and business applications
- Experience in low latency
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through the further belwo link
To Apply: this link.
For more details, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in IBM Webinar Course 2020 on Creating a Spark for AI