National Book Trust Recruitment 2020: National Book Trust (Major Indian Languages) is hiring for the post of Editorial Assistant. The detail elegiblity and process of applying is discussed further below in the article.
National Book Trust is an Indian publishing house, founded in 1957 as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Education of the Government of India. NBT now functions under aegis of Ministry of Education
National Book Trust Recruitment 2020:
About the Job:
There is a requirement of Editorial Assistants (Major Indian Languages) full time purely on contract basis for a period of six months, extendable as per the requirement of the organization, to assist the Language Editors in promotion and publication of books in major Indian Languages.
The Editorial Assistants shall perform all duties as assigned to them by the Language Editors in Publication and promotion of books/literature. In addition, as part of the official duties, the Editorial Assistants so appointed may have to travel in India in connection with work.
No. of Posts
Period of Engagement
Purely on a short-term contract basis for a period of six months which can be extended as per the requirements or depending on the performance of the candidate/need of the organization.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Proficiency in the specified language.
- Working knowledge of English & Hindi.
- Three years’ work experience with knowledge of proofreading, editing, translation, book assessment writing, content development, booklet layout designing, etc.
Rs. 30,000/- to 40,000/-
How to Apply?
- The application duly completed in all respect should reach the Deputy Director (Estt. & Admn.) National Book Trust, India Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-lI, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070 by 23rd September 2020.
- Applicants must superscribe the envelope with “Application for the post of_____________”.
Sep 23, 2020
For more details, click the link below.
Also refer to this:Fresh Graduates as Software Engineers at JPMorgan Chase & Co, Mumbai