Nielsen Off Campus Drive : Nielsen schedule to hire Analyst – Operations for the year 2022. The location of the job is Mumbai. The details are mentioned below.
Nielsen Holdings Inc. is an American information, data and market measurement firm. Nielsen operates in over 100 countries and employs approximately 44,000 people worldwide. The company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is currently a component of the S&P 500.
Nielsen Off Campus Drive :
Company Name:- Nielsen
Job Position:- Analyst – Operations
Job Location:- Mumbai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Content Operations
Job Schedule:- Full-Time
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Working knowledge/experience of United States Broadcast, Cable, and Streaming television concepts.
- 0-1 year of Experience, Proficient written and verbal English skills.
- Process driven, with ability to interpret procedure, to analyze data, and to understand & execute against defined processes.
- Ability to proactively initiate stakeholder discussion and to communicate clearly, tactfully & professionally.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational communication skills that develop effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Proficiency with Google Suite and MS Office Products.
- Ability to work US EST work shift, and outside of established business hours if needed.
About The Role:-
- Support Global Ingest Content Operations by performing research, & execution steps around reference data used to process Nielsen metered viewing estimates across our US Television business.
- Adhere to best practice standards, provide premier customer support, and participate in improving processes for the team.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:-
- Assign & map set top box (Return Path) provider data to Nielsen data, and perform daily data validation.
- Build and maintain a proficient subject matter knowledge of Reference return path related applications, processes, data, and SLA’s.
- Execute process, system, and data related Reference tasks & functions with quality, accuracy, and timeliness for portfolio of assigned work.
- Provide internal client facing support & communication findings to stakeholders as needed.
- Provide secondary level incident/problem management & resolution support, providing short term triage support.
How to Apply for Nielsen Recruitment 2022?
Desirable candidates may apply to Nielsen Off campus drive 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here