NIT Goa Recruitment 2020: The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Goa invites applications for faculty positions on a contractual basis in various departments of the institute. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
So National Institute of Technology Goa is an engineering institution in the Indian state of Goa. Also It was founded in 2010 being one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India and is recognized as an Institute of National Importance. Moreover It admitted its first batch of students in 2010-11.
NIT Goa Recruitment 2020:
- Applied Sciences (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) (03)
- Humanities & Social Sciences (01)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (01)
- Mechanical Engineering (02)
- Civil Engineering (01)
The candidate should possess a:
- Must have at least a Ph.D. (Thesis Submitted/ Awarded) in Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering or relevant or equivalent discipline OR,
- Also B.A. (Hons) English literature/ Linguistics (55% above) and M.A. English literature/ Linguistics (55% or above). Desirable: M. Phil- English literature/ Linguistics Ph.D (submitted)/ Ph.D.- English Literature/ Linguistics.
Selected candidate shall be eligible for a consolidated pay of Rs.40, 000/- per month with M.Tech/ M.A and M.Phil Degree and 50,000/- per month with Ph.D. Degree.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
So all the Interested candidates shall attend the interview via online mode on 6th November 2020 (timing and online link shall share later) and informed to send an advance soft copy of the duly filled application form, scanned copy of originals of the mentioned documents in the application form for verification and published papers (if any) by an email (preferable Gmail) on or before 4th November 2020.
Also, The confirmation and application form can send to email@example.com. Moreover, An incomplete application form shall not be considered for shortlisting, and criteria of shortlisting shall be as per the Institute requirements and norms. Faculty members must be ready to join immediately if selected and ready to take online/ physical classes as per the institute rules. Selected candidates will be informed via Email only and they are expected to join immediately.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in IIT Kharagpur Course on Introduction to Glass Science & Technology