NIT Jamshedpur Online Workshop: NIT Jamshedpur is organizing an online workshop on Wearable Devices. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur, is an Institute of National Importance located at Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Established as a Regional Institute of Technology on 15 August 1960, it was upgraded to National Institute of Technology on 27 December 2002 with the status of a Deemed University.
NIT Jamshedpur Online Workshop:
These may be injected, implanted, or ingested and, when paired with complementary medical devices, may support remote patient monitoring, therapy delivery, or diagnostic purposes. Remote Health Monitoring is a novel concept in the field of life extending health care, where telemetry is being used.
The workshop designed for students and professionals in the fields of science, medicine, design, and engineering. Anyone with an interest in wearable technology and basic knowledge of electronics is welcome to join. The idea of this workshop is to de-mystify wearable devices and telemedicine.
- Introduction to Wearable Technology (Technology overview and applications)
- Introduction to Haptics (Science of Haptics, applications & technological advancements)
- Data gathering & processing (Micro-controllers & microprocessors, Programming & interfacing, data verification & visualization)
- Sensors (Motion, body vital / health measurement Environmental)
- Feedback & communicating to body (Visual display technologies, LED, LCD & E-Ink, physical vibration, audio speaker & buzzer)
- Battery & power technologies (Lithium ion, alkaline, NiMH)
- Designing wearable consumer device (Electronics precautions, shielding & water- proofing)
- History of telemedicine
- Telemedicine today
- The difference between telemedicine and Telehealth
- Top telemedicine medical specialties
- Types of telemedicine
- Who pays for telemedicine
- Future of telemedicine
Who can attend?
Participation in this FDP is open to the faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG students, participants from Government and Industry (Bureaucrats and Technicians) and staff of host institutions.
- Interested candidates can register online through the further below link
- To Apply: this page.
- There is no Registration fee from any participant.
- Number of seats: 200
- Last Date for registration: 9-12-2020
You Must also show interest in IBM Webinar Course 2020 on Creating a Spark for AI