NIT Mizoram Admissions 2021 | As PhD [Full & Part Time] | nit mizoram official website | nit mizoram highest package | nit mizoram ranking
NIT Mizoram Admissions 2021: NIT Mizoram invites admission applications for Ph.D. Program for the year 2021. The detailed eligibility, NIT Mizoram college ranking, NIT Mizoram fee structure, and applying process further given below in the article.
So, National Institute of Technology Mizoram is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India. Located in Aizawl, NIT Mizoram was one of the ten new NITs established by the Ministry of Human Resources Development.
NIT Mizoram Admissions 2021:
Dept & Specialization of nit mizoram phd admission
- Civil Engg: Structural Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering, Transportation Engineering.
- Computer Sc & Engg: Data mining, information retrieval, computational Biology, Machine learning, Deep learning.
- Electronics & Comm Engg: Nanoelectronics, Semiconductor Devices, Nanomaterials, Optoelectronic devices. Microwave Communication, Microwave Devices, Communication, Adhoc communication networks, mobile networks, microwave imaging, bio-electronics, system design, nano-device characterization. Microwave signal processing, High-frequency solid-state devices, Antenna, and metamaterials.
- Electrical & Electronics Engg: Power Electronics & Machine Drives, Power System, High Voltage.
- Mechanical Engg: Fluid and Thermal Engineering.
- Physics: Material Science
- Chemistry: Colloids, Surfactants, Amphiphilic drugs, Catalysis, Nanomaterials.
- Mathematics: Vector Optimization, Fuzzy optimization, stochastic optimization, nonsmooth optimization, fractional differential equations. Fluid Dynamics, Vector Optimization, Fuzzy optimization, stochastic optimization, nonsmooth optimization, fractional differential equations.
- English: Indian writing in English, Dalit Literature, Ecofeminism, Regional Literature, Post-colonial writings, Cultural Studies, Gender Studies, Popular Culture.
Ph.D. in Engineering:
Masters Degree in the area of Engineering/Technology from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale or 60 % of marks in the qualifying examinations. GATE score is compulsory for Full Time Regular candidate. OR Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology in a relevant area with a minimum CGPA of 7.5 or 70% of marks and with a valid GATE score.
Ph.D. in Science (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics):
Master’s degree in the area of Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale or 60 % of marks in the qualifying examinations and qualify the NET/GATE. NET/GATE shall not compulsory for Sponsored, Self-Financed, Project-Staff and Part-Time categories. No Institute scholarship to awarded for these type of students.
Ph.D. in HSS (English/Economics):
Master’s degree English/Economics from a Recognized University/Institute with a minimum CGPA of 6.0 in 10 point scale or 55% marks in the qualifying examinations and qualify the NET.NET shall not compulsory for Sponsored, Self-Financed, Project-Staff and Part-Time categories. No Institute scholarship to awarded for these types of students.
- Application form can downloaded from Institute website (www.nitmz.ac.in).
- Self-attested copies of necessary supporting documents and receipt of online payment (of Rs. 200/- for General/OBC OR 100/- for SC/ST); in favor of “Registrar, NIT Mizoram” payable at SBI, Bawngkawn Branch, Aizawl shouldbe attached with filled in the application form. Transaction ID should clearly be mentioned in the Application Form.
- Firstly, Receipt of the soft copy of filled-in application form and the supporting documents by email: 5th February, 2021 up to 5:00 PM.
- Secondly, Display the list of provisionally shortlisted candidates: 9th February 2021 (Tentative).
- Thirdly, Submission of a hard copy of application and the supporting documents, verification of the documents: Will be announced in the website.
- fourthly, the Method of selection, verification of documents, etc. shall be decided by the competent authority and the information in this regard shall be uploaded to the Institute website. Written Test, Interview and document verification, etc. to be conducted by concerned Departments.
- Fifthly, Display of Final list of Selected Candidates: 13th February 2021 (Tentative).
- Sixthly, Online Payment of fee and online registration for selected students: 14thto 15th February 2021(Tentative).
- Last, Start of Semester: 15thFebruary 2021(Tentative).
To Apply and admission details: click here
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project