NIT Surathkal Online Training: The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Surathkal is organizing an Online Training Program on Cyber Protection against Cyber Attacks from February 22 to 26, 2021. The detailed NIT Surathkal eligibility criteria and NIT Surathkal application form, apply online process for NIT Surathkal online course further given below in the article.
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, also known as NITK Surathkal, formerly known as Karnataka Regional Engineering College, is a public engineering university at Surathkal, Mangalore.
NIT Surathkal Online Training:
Officials working in State/ Central Government Organization or Institute or centrally funded Autonomous Institutes, Public Sector Unit, etc, and those who are currently working in the area of Information Communication Technology domain having an interest in Cyber Security/ Information Security/ Network Security topics.
- To download the registration form, click the further below link
- To Apply: click here.
- No registration fees for this STTP.
- Interested officials requested to send the signed registration form as per the format given and duly forwarded by the competent authority of the applicant on or before 18th February 2021 either through email or by post to [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected]
- The number of seats limited to 30 participants.
- Registration will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- No Accommodation and No TA/ DA for participants.
- Participation certificate will issue to the participants only those who will attend all sessions of 5 day National Level Online STTP on “Cyber Protection against Cyber Attacks”.
Dr. Jaidhar CD, Associate Professor, Department of IT
National Institute of Technology Karnataka
Surathkal-575025, Phone : (0824) 2473553
Email: [email protected]
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply to the NIT Surathkal online course by the further belwo link.
To Apply and for further details of NIT Surathkal online course:clicking here.
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project